It is currently Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Rebel Jill Brings it back! :D
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:00 am 
Forum Administrator

Motorcycle: 98 Valkyrie
Rebel: 250
State/Province: GA
City: Vidalia
Hi folks. Welcome to the Nursery. Those of you from way back might remember when we had one before. After Bruce left, we suddenly didn't need it anymore. :? Odd, hunh?

Well, we finally have one so bad off as to convince me to bring it back, at least for the entertainment value. That's right, Rebel Jill has brought back the Nursery, and brought it's better than Old School; she's kickin' it PREschool!

Anyway, as most of you know, we've had a troll the past few days who, I understand, was actually kicked off a couple of boards already before she found this one.

In the interest of civility, she was given a fair shake at becoming a citizen here, but she just couldn't quite make it happen. There is some sort of connection, I think, between brains and the muscles that control your mouth. The fewer brains you have, the less control the mouth receives.

At any rate, this ol' gal was a champion. I have to tell you, I almost feel bad about putting a woman in here. :( I was raised chivalrous to the edge of chauvinism, but honestly, watching this woman literally come unglued over whatever problem she was having with her account (or, as I suspect, no actual problems; just a pile of lies in an attempt to drum up some sympathy for her not-really-coherent cause) was just too golden to waste.

I warn you now!

Just about everything posted here is in violation of the rules, some of it in a big way. I do _not_ encourage _anyone_ to read this, but I am leaving it here for those who secretly attend races to watch the wrecks. :lol: This one is spectacular.

Note, please, that I very uncharacteristically broke many of the rules myself in reply to her. Do not think for a moment that there was some sort of attempt to "get the last word in." You see, even as I write this, her account (the Rebel Jill one; not the sockpuppet account) IS STILL OPEN! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What can I say? I have a soft spot for rebuttal, and most trolls can't stay away from what they've done. They believe in their heart of hearts that they have somehow wreaked great havoc and devastation in their wake, and they just can't help but come back and look. So her account is _still_ open, just like it was the whole time she was claiming otherwise.

Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll come back and make this the most spectacular wreck _ever_! :lol:

Without further ado, I give you The Best of the Worst: Rebel Jill!

Duke
"Skills must be Learned"
------ Herb Christian

"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a television commercial is right for _you_."

Last edited by Duke on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:59 am 

It never ceases to amaze me at the responses that one can get to these posts.
_________________ :popcorn:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm 

Rebel: None
State/Province: TX
City: Round Rock
RebelJill wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me at the responses that one can get to these posts.
_________________ :popcorn:

WOW, less than a month on the forum and you've managed to alienate a large portion of the membership. The forum is DEFINITELY not the problem here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:28 pm 
Forum Moderator

Motorcycle: Rebel 250 plus a few others
State/Province: NB
City: Fredericton
RebelJill wrote:
so whats this BS have to do with tires? :blah:

Jill
I measured my words quite carefully after you apparently decided this pot needed more stirring. Had you been around here more than a couple of weeks you would realize that nobody gets "slam dunked" on this board. That's not what we are here for. We disagree sometimes and have pretty good arguments on matters of fact, but there are no personal attacks, and we recognize everyone's right to their opinion and their tastes on matters that are purely matters of personal preference.
There is no "flaming" or "assaultive" (is that a word?)behaviour. Nobody uses words like that around here. It's one of the very best things about this board, that no one will pounce on a little mistake or belittle you because you are a new rider or because you don't have the same taste or knowledge about motorcycles as the next guy. It's called maturity and respect for others.
Nobody makes gratuitous statements on here for the sole purpose of humiliating or hurting someone . You can attack a person's idea, but you don't attack the person.
If you decide (repeatedly) that you want to get into urination contests with people who offer an opinion in good humour and good faith, you get labelled a troll or troublemaker. If that's what you want, that's what you get.
At this point I'd suggest you either apologize to the board and promise to put this behind you or take Duke's advice and take the troublemaking somewhere else. That will be your loss and not ours.

1996 Ducati 900SS
1973 Norton 850 Interstate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 pm 

HEY DUKE YOU AND DUCKSTER CAN GO YOU NO LIFE HAVING TROLLS. dUKE TOO BAD YOU DIDNT DIE FROM THE HEARTATTACK. ALSO GIRLS RIDE REBELS NOT MEN. GET A REAL BIKE!
YOU BANNED ME UNDER JILL NOW BAN ME AGAIN.
MAYBE WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE REBEL FEST IN OHIO. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

Post subject: DUKE U BITCH
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:11 pm 

DUKE ALWAYS HAS TO SAY SOMETHING, HE THINKS HE KNOWS IT ALL. YOU LOST TOUCH WITHNTHE BIKER COMMUNITY IF YOU EVER WERE IN TOUCH AT ALL.

Post subject: DUKE SUCKS
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 pm 

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ONLY HAVE A QUATER OF THE PEOPLE THEN THE REBEL FORUM DOES? BECAUSE YOU AND THE OTHER MODERATOR BEAT PEOPLE DOWN, THIS FORUM SUCKS AND THE REBELFORUM EVEN SAYS IT. DUKE YOU D I C K LICKER.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:14 pm 
Forum Moderator

Motorcycle: Rebel 250 plus a few others
State/Province: NB
City: Fredericton
Well at least I'm being flamed in good company.. :lol: Believe me pal, you don't want to try to keep up with me on your Harley.. you might hurt yourself.

1996 Ducati 900SS
1973 Norton 850 Interstate

Post subject: TELL IT LIKE IT IS
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:14 pm 

banchee wrote:
I HATE MY LIFE! WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY FRIENDS?

I HATE MY LIFE! WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY FRIENDS?

Post subject: DUKE THE FORUM CLOWN
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:16 pm 

HOW FUNNY WAS IT WHEN YOU POSTED YOUR GONNA GO AND MEET A WOMAN YOU SOUNDED LIKE YOU NEVER GOT LAID, THEN YOU WENT AND HAD A HEART ATTACK. I BET RITE NOW ALL THE MODERATORS ARE GATHERING THE BAND WAGON. WOW THIS IS BIG REALLY BIG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 pm 

ITS ME JILL THE RETARD

Post subject: DUCKSTERS WIFE IS HOT!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 pm 

LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm 

DO YOU [homophobic epithet removed. Mod] EVER RIDE?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:21 pm 

Duckster wrote:
Well at least I'm being flamed in good company.. :lol: Believe me pal, you don't want to try to keep up with me on your Harley.. you might hurt yourself.

LOOK HOW STUPID YOU ARE "LOOK PAL"

Post subject: cussed IM STILL HERE
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:22 pm 

WHAT DID DUKEY HAVE ANOTHER HEART ATTACK

Post subject: LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE ON TONITE
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 pm 

ITS BECAUSE OF THE SHOW OTHERWISE ITS DEAD AS OL DUKEY BOY

Post subject: WELL I FEEL BETTER NOW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:29 pm 

YOU BEAT WOMAN DOWN ANYBODY WHO HAS AN OPINION THATS NOT LIKE YOURS YOU KNOCK DOWN U DID IT TO ME AND BAMADAVE
I STAND UP AGAINST U JERKS AND DUKE BANS ME FROM THE SITE

Post subject: X
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:31 pm 

javascript:emoticon(':bikerthumb:')

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:35 pm 

danger wrote:
Hmm. it was a bit premature earlier but I think now is the right time.

Jerrry! Jerryy! Jerrryy!!

RITE TIME FOR WHAT FA G TO S U C K N I G G E R CO CK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:36 pm 

SORRY jILL WAS BANNED BECAUSE SHE SPOKE HER MIND, MAYBE I WILL SEE YOU AT THE OHIO RALLY. THESE MEN IN HERE ARE JERKS

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next