It is currently Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: e-Bay
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:40 pm 
Forum Administrator

Motorcycle: 98 Valkyrie
Rebel: 250
State/Province: GA
City: Vidalia
I know; I know.

Rule 8: ABSO-FREAKIN'-LUTELY NO AUCTIONS; ABSO-FREAKIN'-LUTELY NO eBay!!.

Ebay and all those other auction sites have their own system in place for depositing feedback, and we're not going to waste our own resources providing additional reviews for them.

Well there has been an addendum to Rule 8; reference the rules themselves for more details.

The instructions for this thread:

Notice that this thread is locked. This thread was created on your behalf at the specific request of your moderators in an effort to help our community. It is locked because there is just no way to keep up with all the possible feed-back for e-Bay transactions, as any good search of that term on this forum will demonstrate.

To keep it clean and streamlined, it is locked so that it doesn't get over-run. Anyone with negative feedback about a particular e-Bay vendor should send his story via PM to Shadow Shack, who will then trim it and post it in this thread. That's _this_ thread right here; the one you're reading.

Remember, this is for e-Bay only, and for negative feedback only. I'm sorry, truly, but even e-Bay has its own mechanic for negative feedback, and we just can't afford to become a complete secondary resource for the entire auction community.

I don't know how much this will help, as truly unscrupulous vendors will simply 'disappear,' only to reborn as entirely new auction entities.

But still, your mods want to do something to help.

Duke
"Skills must be Learned"
------ Herb Christian

"Ask your doctor if medical advice from a television commercial is right for _you_."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]