It is currently Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 pm 

State/Province: AZ
City: Chandler
I have spent 1000's of $$$$ at bikebandit over the years, and have always been satisfied. I have heard complaints about them, but I never had any. Yes, a couple of items out of the hundreds I've ordered were backordered, but that happens everywhere, and I think less with bikebandit than most places.

As far as the price, well, we can all complain about that one, from anywhere. Remember, they sell genuine OEM parts, and have to pay OEM prices for them. Nobody gets a decent deal on OEM parts. Check your local dealer. I seriously doubt they are making an excessive profit. If you order a genuine Honda part, you are going to have to pay for a genuine Honda part.

I have gotten some great deals on non OEM stuff, but most of that I get from Dennis Kirk. The one gripe I have about bikebandit, is that, unlike Dennis Kirk, you don't get free shipping if your order is over a certain amount. But being able to avoid the local stealer dealers kind of makes up for that, and the stuff does arrive fast.

Another positive about bikebandit, is they stock parts for bikes more than 10 years old. I made the mistake of going to a local "dealer", looking for a part for a 26 year old Yamaha dirt bike, and the parts guy laughed and told me they don't list parts for bikes more than 10 years old, and wouldn't even look it up. Then a salesman tried to sell me a new bike. I told them both where they could stick it. A few days later, I had the part in my hand, from bikebandit. Jerry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:57 am 

State/Province: SC
City: Chapin
Yeap that happened to me I used dennis kirk at least I could get the parts for my 30 yr old or so 78.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:50 am 

State/Province: GA
City: Columbus
I enjoy Bike Bandit's selection and inventory, I just wish the price was a tad lower. Hopes and dreams though.