It is currently Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:55 am 

State/Province: OK
City: Tulsa
Got a new chain and rear sprocket from Jack. Great customer service and real pleasure to chat with on the phone.

I was very impressed that he called ME back - I called while he was with another customer and didn't get an answer. I was planning on calling back in about 30 minutes when my phone rang about a minute after I hung up. Had a great chat.

I'm now a firm Rebel Warehouse customer. Thanks again Jack!

Oh, and I wonder if that bear is going to make it over Oklahoma way. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:49 pm 

State/Province: TN
City: Greenbrier
Another plug for Jack. About a month ago I was rebuilding my carb and lost the choke plunger :(. Jack sold me a replacement plunger and a replacement choke cap at a great price and shipped them quickly. My rebel is now running better than ever!

Thanks Jack! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:45 pm 

State/Province: IL
City: Lansing
Yet another new customer of Jack's, had a great conversation with him about more than a few things on my bike. What a great guy to talk to, it was a pleasure to do business with him.

Thanks for everything Jack -

Greg

1986 Rebel 250

Post subject: Jacks Rebel Warehouse
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:18 pm 

State/Province: GA
I have been to this website, spoken to Jack and ordered from him. He is everthing he is celebrated to be on this forum. His product and service before AND after the sale are exemplary. If Jack has something you need I recommend his business without hesitation. Scott

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:40 pm 

Motorcycle: Suzuki V-Strom DL650K9
Rebel: None
State/Province: KY
City: Louisville
Agreed! I've dealt with Jack once in the past. He runs a superlative operation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 pm 

State/Province: TX
City: Ft Hood
I keep meaning to call him, I want some floorboards for my Rebel bad. Looks like he has a monopoly on these things so I don't have a choice but to order from him.
Well I've been forced to buy from really bad companies before, so I guess this time the monopoly isn't going to be a bad thing. That's unusual, but I'm glad for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:32 am 

Motorcycle: 1986 450 rebel
Rebel: 450
State/Province: FL
City: Daytona Beach
I agree with everything thats been said. Not only is his service top notch but his knowlege of the rebel and his concern about the riders out there is fsr above anything that I've ever seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:27 am 

Motorcycle: 1986 Kawasaki Vulcan 750
Rebel: Other
State/Province: VA
City: Roanoke
Just put in my first call to Jack. Within just a few minutes, he'd earned a customer for life. Friendly, knowledgeable, and came up with the parts I needed for my carb and air filter for an incredibly reasonable price. If only all businesses were run this well.

Post subject: jack,s the greatest thing since sliced bread!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:05 pm 

State/Province: PA
City: Clarion
:D i have to tell you wut a guy,after i posted the pics of my steeler bike we been in contact and didnt relize who it wuz?dah!anyhow i asked if he may have a used front tire and hooked me up!thanks jack!,and he e-mailed me and has a camp close to me 30 mile away,and invited me on a ride end of june and i CANNOT wait!just to shake his hand thank him and just to hit the highway with him,and i hear theres others from the forum goin with its gona be awsome!!! 8) i put 1000+ on rebel yell last week,man i missed ridin that thing!jack if you read this post,im lookin forward to this like a kid on x-mas mornin,and THANK YOU.PAUL :D

Post subject: Jack strikes AGAIN
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:42 pm 

Motorcycle: CMX 250
Rebel: 250
State/Province: AL
City: Gadsden
Checked at Apache Honda for a small part, $16 at Bike Bandit - $39 @ Apache Honda plus $6 for mounting bolt. Checked oldest bike salvage yard in AZ - no luck. Called Jack! :cry: Dummy me should have done this first :P ! Jack had it; $5 toatl plus UPS - arrived in less than a week, Central Fla. to Phoenix!!! :D Thanks Jack - You Da Man! 8)

Post subject: Jack's Rebel Warehouse came through for me !!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:16 pm 

Motorcycle: 2006 Suzuki M50
State/Province: TX
City: Pearland
I ordered a windshield and brake pads from Jack. He even threw in a screw I was looking for. Now I placed another order for some saddlebag brackets and I'm expecting them really soon.

Jack was really patient with me on the phone. I will definitely order some more stuff from him in the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:00 pm 

Motorcycle: 1986 CMX450C
State/Province: IL
City: Chicago
I have dealt with Jack from 1000 miles away since days after I purchased my bike a little over a year ago. He is a great asset to Rebel owners, and a pleasure to deal with. I have had many transactions and endless conversations with him. He is a great guy and runs a real stand up business. I'm glad he is around and will always get my parts from him, new and used, he is my first source all the time.

I think we should all support him so he stays in business longer :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 pm 

Motorcycle: 2005 Rebel 250
Rebel: 250
State/Province: IN
City: New Castle
I ordered a sissy bar for my Rebel from Jack and got it a couple of days ago. Today my younger son Jake (my most frequent passenger) and I put it on. It looks great. I would like to take it out for a test ride but I have a 3 foot snow drift in front of the garage door, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Jack, thanks for the quick delivery of a great item.

Jeff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:15 am 

State/Province: ME
Jack is a great guy. I really wanted some highway bars for my bike, so I finally called him and though, what the heck, those bars are the same price everywhere and I would love to try our this new company. So, I called him. I talked with him for a little while and he said how the floorboards would be better for me as I'm kidna tall. I never knew that would be an issue and never knew that the boards would be better. After talking with him, I ordered the new boards on the spot and he gained another customer for life! I was so happy and pleased to talk with someone who knows there stuff very well and can help me so much over the phone. So for now on, I will do my best to order from him first. He is the best tech support retailer for the rebel! LOL. I love this forum and all of the great people here. You guys have made me customized my Rebel so much, that its like riding a couch down the road. LOL. Thanks guys..

Sgtsampay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:47 am 

Another satisfied customer. I needed a back rest for my Rebel and was told to call Jack. He had two options, one being black leather with studs, and one without studs. I am not a fan of studded leather, and was disappointed when Jack told me that he only had that style in stock.
Jack offered to send me the item that he had in stock to use until he had the item that I wanted. Needless to say, I was truly amazed. What company these days will bend over backwards to such lengths to satify a customer. I opted to wait until he had what I wanted; I'm a new rider and hated the possibility of damaging the borrowed item. In just a couple of days he had what I wanted and shipped it to me.
You don't see too many businesses these days that are willing to work with you to such a degree. I will be using Jack for all my Rebel needs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:16 am 

State/Province: VA
City: Richmond
The Rebel Catalog URL expired on May 10. Has Jack finally retired?

'07 Suzuki Boulevard C90 Lehman trike

Post subject: Jack's #1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:53 pm 

State/Province: WA
City: Kennewick
Ordered a tinted windsheild and turn signal, asked about expidited shipping...

...Had my order in 2 days from Jacks all the way to Washington state. threw in a screw (for free) I needed too.

Can't say enough about the service.

Jacks is #1!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 pm 

State/Province: WA
City: Sequim
Jack is most awesome, patient, and helpful! I've ordered several parts from thim - always swift shipping and great service. Looking at a couple more parts here in the future and I know where I'm going!

Post subject: Re: Jack's Rebel Warehouse/Jack's Salvage
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:34 pm 

Been spending too much time fixing carbs. Will be sending carbs for clean and whatever tuning is required. Jack said all I would need to do after I get them back is to mount them and get going. I hope its true.