It is currently Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Honda of Glendale (good!)
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:11 pm 

State/Province: CA
City: Los Angeles
On Jsonder's advice, I'm repeating this in the Wheelers, Dealers, and Stealers section.

Honda of Glendale is a small, family-owned dealership in Glendale, CA, USA. I did not purchase my Rebel there--bought it private party sale a couple of years ago--but I did stop in when I was first looking at bikes, and I go there for parts and any repairs beyond my ability, more than a dozen times since I got the bike.

In every case, I have found them to be scrupulously honest and fair, and very knowledgeable. I've overheard a number of sales conversations, and in that time I've never seen them try to fleece a customer or offer questionable advice. Even on my first visit, I was quoted a very reasonable price for a used Rebel, and this was before I knew better. Repairs aren't cheap--they are a dealership after all--but they do good work, they seem to care, and they really do know the bikes.

Anyway, if you're in the area and you're looking for Honda bikes or repair work (and can afford it), I recommend them.

-Detour