It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Marty's Shoes Online*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:05 am 

State/Province: NJ
City: Woodbridge
I needed one "right" pair of motorcycle boots. Someone (was it on this forum??) had mentioned "Stealth" boots by Magnum. The purchase of both Joe Rocket and Harley Davidson boots was a waste. I discovered that neither would fit comfortably under the Rebel's shifter.

As a last ditch effort, I decided to try the Magnums. They are actually considered to be "work boots," usually for police officers and other uniformed personnel. They are constructed primarily of leather, and are extremely sturdy. They are waterproof, slip-proof, and oil resistant.

Finding cycle boots for women can be a challenge. I found the Magnums on Marty's shoe store online. I ordered the boots and a pair of sneakers, since they had a "buy one pair of shoes, get 25% off the second pair" offer. I received free shipping, and returns can go to their stores instead of shipping them back to Marty's at the customer's cost. Marty's sent confirmation, tracking numbers, contact information, and answered a question that I had (via telephone) without hesitation.

I had to wait about 8 business days for the boots, since these boots, regardless of where they are ordered, are shipped directly from the factory. However, I received my sneakers via UPS within 2 days. Their overall service was outstanding. All together, I received a $40 pair of sneakers and a $90 pair of boots for a total of $89, delivered to my door. The Magnum Stealth II comes in men's sizes, and Magnum also makes other boot styles.

I can't praise the boots enough. They are light, comfortable, and provide sturdy ankle support. The fact that they have a side zip and don't have to be tied and untied, makes putting them on and taking them off a breeze. They fit under the shifter without any difficulty. I'm also glad that I chanced buying them from Marty's. It was an excellent experience.

2006 Pearl White w/ lots of extras!
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Post subject: Re: Marty's Shoes Online*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:01 am 

Rebel: Nighthawk
I had to wait about 8 business days for the boots, since these boots, regardless of where they are ordered, are shipped directly from the factory.